Are you looking for a super moist, chocolatey chippy, ooey gooey, banana bread recipe?! Then look no further! All you have to do is screen shot the slides below, pull out your KitchenAid Mixer, and get to baking!
I linked my exact KitchenAid Mixer, here!
Happy baking, friends! Enjoy!
If you prefer a readable version, keep on reading!
- 1 3/4 cups ripe and mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt OR sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips and a little more to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 325F and grease a 9×5 loaf pan with butter
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then set it aside.
- In your KitchenAid mixer, or a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until you reach a paste-like consistency. If you are using your KitchenAid mixer, use the paddle attachment. Otherwise, handmix for 2-3 minutes with a whisk.
- Add in your mashed bananas, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Once all of your wet ingredients are mixed together, mix in the dry ingredients. And then the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan and sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Yum! Time to eat!